Authors kit contains all the information needed to start making your customized shortcodes. It comes with two examples for every shortcode.
- Default.html = a simple example
- Advance.html = an example using all features (for some of the shortcodes)
Shortcode Specific Documentation and Place Holders
default.html file within shortcode template folder contains notes and list of placeholders available for that code.
1. Extract the contents of development kit in your theme folder.
2. Customize the shortcodes templates in /your-theme/whmpress/ folder as per your needs.
3. You only need to keep the folders for which you want to match your theme. You can remove rest of folders.
4. Keep your css either in theme’s CSS or in whmpress.css