PTSC Dashboard gives you a starting point for learning, support or for using the plugin.
There are just three simple steps
- Add Table Data
- Add Shortcodes
- Use Shortcodes
1. Add Table Data (using PTSC)
To use pricing tables, slider or comparison you first need to define tables.
To define a table, hover your mouse on PTSC in your WP site and click on Add table data and then fill the following fields:
- Table title: Your service Name/ Package Name
- PayType: Choose the PayType of your service/ product. I
- Product Description: The description is the most important part, as it creates your tables. Enter each table row in a new line. You may separator colon: as separator like this. Separator helps us to separate the key: value pairs for comparison and formatting purposes. The separator is required if you plan to use comparison table shortcode. Diskspace: 10 GB
Bandwidth: 100 GB
Free Domain: Yes
- Order URL: The URL where users will place the order. Let’s create 3 products here for the sample.
You can go ‘create shortcode’ page and ‘all table data’ page from here.
1. Add Table Data ( using WooCommerce )
To define a table through WooCommerce, hover your mouse on Products in your WP site and click on Add New and then fill the following fields:
- Product Name: Your service Name/ Package Name
- Product Description: The description is the most important part, as it creates your tables. You can enter the description plain text here without any format. One important thing is that if you use plain text then you should set the option “process description” to “yes” if you are using the page builder to set the shortcode.
- PTSC Description: This is the custom field added in the Product section in WooCommerce to get the value in key: value format for comparison tables. You may use colon (:) as a separator. Separator helps us to separate the key: value pairs for comparison and formatting purposes. In this section, the description should be like this Disk space: 10 GB
Bandwidth: 100 GB
Free Domain: Yes
1(b). List Table Data
To see all table list, hover your mouse on PTSC in your WP site and click on List table data. This page lists all defined tables or products you added. You can also click ‘Add table data’ button to create the new table.
2. Add Shortcode
To define a shortcode, hover your mouse on PTSC in your WP site and click on Add Shortcode.
- select shortcode from the dropdown
- check the products that you want to include in this shortcode group. Selected products will be included in your Pricing Tables, Slider or comparison. If you have only one table, then just select one table.
- Select the featured Product (optional)
- Set the order (optional)
- Set Options(optional)
2(b). List Shortcodes
To list down all shortcodes, hover your mouse on PTSC in your WP site and click on List Shortcodes. This page lists all defined shortcodes. Click Add Shortcode button to create the new ShortCode.
3. Use Shortcodes
All is done Now! Just Copy the shortcode (Pricing Table, Comparison Table or Slider) that you need to use, and paste it into your WordPress Page.
4. Tooltips (optional)
To define a tooltip, hover your mouse on PTSC in your WP site and click on Tooltips. This page lists all defined tooltips. Click Add tooltip button to create the new tooltip.
4(b). Add Tooltip (optional)
Fill in the Match string and tooltip text to identify the tooltip and its description. Once the tooltip is created, click Back to List.
5. More Settings
A) General settings
Fill the following fields to make a shortcode result more prominent
- Description separator: Sign with the help of which the description is separated into kay value parts.
- show trailing zeroes: if yes then trailing zeroes will display with product price
- Duration style: Either duration format full or short i.e (year or yr)
- Duration Connector: Sign from which price and duration is connected
B) Currency settings
Fill Currency prefix and suffix to show in Pricing table, Comparison table and sliders.
C) Advanced settings
Here are some advanced settings in which some fields are by default set but you can override them to insert desired values.