WHMCS Client Area (WCAP) is built on core WordPress Plugins standards and works communicate with WHMCS in real time of API.
It is focused to facilitate small hosts, and some of the features that are rarely used by small hosts are not implemented as yet. WCOP is under active development and we plan to gradually implement all of the following features in future releases.
Following WHMCS features are not available in the current release and will be available in upcoming releases.
- Log in as a client
- cPanel login/ webmail and other cPanel actions are not available.
- Product bundles are not supported
Following features are not supported.
- For Kayako users only – login share with Kayako will not work (however, set the link in menu settings in WP > WCAP > setting)
- Project Management
- Third-party modules will not be available Including payment-related modules like fraud check & protection.
- Popup payment options may not work with some payment processors (the one who do not support iframes). In that case, you will need to use Minimal Interface which is much like WHMCS own payment page.
- Tokenized Payment Gateways (Stripe) are not supported by WHMCS API, and hence, user credit card information cannot be saved during signup. The user will be redirected to invoice after signup and there he will be able to make payment.
- WP Multisite is not supported
- For multilingual WHMCS > and for redirecting users from WHMCS core install to WordPress > All languages will be redirected to a single URL.
- Please make sure to disable caching plugins, and Cloudflare or any such related services.
- The purpose of the WHMPess line of plugins (All 4 of them), is to assist the user in the sale through WP while using WHMCS at the backend.
WCAP (WHMCS Client Area) plugin does not intend to replicated pages/ and whole functionality of WHMCS into WP. It tries to provide the minimal possible functions that allow the user to complete an order without leaving the WP site. The future development also is not focused to match pages 100% with WHMCS.
Our development path is also focused on WHMCS API, and most of the missing functions are because those functions are not available via WHMCS API.Also, We design our own template by following the standard template of WHMCS.
Our plugins import only data from WHMCS, not any template. But in WCOP we design different templates and also you can make your own template for this plugin.