WHMCS Cart and Order pages (WCOP) is built on core WordPress Plugins standards and has beautifully designed order pages.
It is focused to facilitate small hosts, and some of the features that are rarely used by small hosts are not implemented as yet. WCOP is under active development and we plan to gradually implement all of following features in future releases.
Following features are not supported.
- For Kayako users only – login share with Kayako will not work (however, set the link in menu settings in WP > WCAP > setting)
- Project Management
- Third-party modules will not be available Including payment related modules like fraud check & protection.
- Popup payment options may not work with some payment processors (the one who do not support iframes). In that case, you will need to use Minimal Interface which is much like WHMCS own payment page.
- Tokenized Payment Gateways (Stripe) are not supported by WHMCS API, and hence, user credit card information cannot be saved during signup. The user will be redirected to invoice after signup and there he will be able to make payment.
- WP Multisite is not supported