Installation & Activation
WHMpress installation is no different from any other plugin installation process, so you might be familiar with this process already. If you are not, you can follow these steps.
- Login to your WordPress installation
- Go to Plugins > Add New
- Click Upload link
- Browse to the downloaded plugin zip file (it is a file named whmpress.zip located within the zip file you downloaded from CodeCanyon, you will need to extract the package from CodeCanyon first) and choose whmpress.zip
- Click “Install Now” button
- Wait while plugin is uploaded to your server
- Click “Activate Plugin” buttonStart Here will go here
- Upload the folder whmpress located within the package file you downloaded from CodeCanyon (you will need to extract the package from CodeCanyon first) using the FTP program of your choice in wp-content/plugins folder.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded WHMpress plugin in the list.
- Click Activate Plugin to activate it.
To update WHMpress from an older version, please follow these steps.
- Login to CodeCanyon and re-download WHMpress and extract it.
- Now navigate to the Plugins menu in your WordPress admin area.
- Deactivate WHMpress and then delete it.
- Upload new version and Activate WHMpress. (All your settings will be retained)