Most of the configurations goes under “Advanced” tab. Each option is explained below.
- Do you want to use pretty permalinks?
As name suggests, you can enable or disable pretty permalinks for WHMCS client-area that shows within your WP install. For this feature to work any URL rewriring at WHMCS level should be disabled.Note: You should have ‘KB SEO Friendly URLs’ unchecked in WHMCS > Setup > General Setup > Support.
- cURL timeout (in seconds)
Client-Area plugins works as a proxy that sits in between your WHMCS and End User. It fetches WHMCS pages, modifies the pages to fit in WP environament, and then pass on to user. Some times if WHMCS responds slow (this happes often on Domain search pages when user searches a lot of domains at once), cURL time outs may occor. Defualt value is 10 seconds, you can increase it to suit your needs here.
- Follow languageIf you are using multiple languages Client-Area with automatically follow which ever is current language of WordPress, but there are situations where you want to show client area always in “English” or some other language, Set to “No” in such case.
- WHMCS language to use
If you have selected “No” for option above, here you can write one of supported languages by WHMCS. Since language name should exactly match with WHMCS database, we have compiled a list of supported languages for your convinience.
- Enable Cache
Enabling cache can give you good speed, cache system will cache any images and CSS files.
- jQuery SourceIn rare situations juqeruy version used by your WordPress theme may confilict with the one used by WHMCS. You can change the jquery version used by WHMCS using this setting.
- Use WHMCS css
This value should always be yes. Some advance users might want to use combined CSS for both WordPress and WP. If that is the case you can set this option to “No”.
- Patch Account Dropdown ProblemIn WHMCS main menu, if account drop down (top right) is not working, you may patch probelm using this option.
- Exclude .js & .css files from WHMCS
This option is also used to handle rare WordPress theme and WHMCS conflicts. And is used to excluded any .js or .css files that are already loaded by WP. Files needs to be coma seprated. e.g. bootstrap.min.js, jquery.js
- WHMCS template manipulation
This is one of the most advanced feature of our plugin. This enables to hide, reformat certain area’s (divs) of WHMCS client area. There are 3 commands that you can use with CSS Class or #ID used in div1. NZ – removes the class from html element
2. EZ – removes the entire element along with content
3. NT – replace any string from WHMCS HTML output
1. To remove complete html element with id=#logo-id use #logo-id=EZ
2. To change the name of class to a new one, so that it can match with WP class use
Possiblities with these commands are unlimited and you may use these to manipulate WHMCS template/CSS within WordPress without changing and WHMCS files. This techniques also helps you in having clean and easy WHMCS updates since all changes are done on run time and no core files are changed.