WHMCS client Area complete package from code-canyon includes two zip files. First file will be used for WP installation.
1. WHMpress_Client_Area-v.x.zip (WHMCS client Area – Addon – This is WordPress Plugin)
3. WHMpress-helper.-v.x.zip (WHMCS Module)
Installing WHMCS Client Area
To install WHMCS Client Area, use WHMpress_Client_Area-v.x.zip. and follow standard WordPress plugin installation procedure.
- Login to your WordPress installation
- Go to Plugins > Add New
- Click Upload link
- Browse to the downloaded plugin zip file.
- Click “Install Now” button
- Wait while plugin is uploaded to your server
- Click “Activate Plugin” buttonStart Here will go here
There are two steps that you need to perform here.
- Goto WHMCS Client Area > General (Tab) Enter your WHMCS installation URL (it is recommended that WHMCS is installed on sub-domain rather than a sub-folder for security reasons and to avoid .htaccess conflicts with WP)
note: If you are using WHMpress, this field will be already filled and will not be editable.
- Next you will need to create a page in WP, and place shortcode [whmpress_client_area] in it. You can name the page whatever you like, generally is is “client-area”
- Once page is created, Select the page your client area page from General Tab.
- Adjust any other given options like Remove Logo, Menu etc. as your needs.
- Save settings, and open your newly selected page. You should see WHMCS Client Area within your WP page.
If you do not want to use auto created “client area” page, you can insert WHMpress_client_area Shortcode from WP editor on any page. After inserting the Shortcode you need to tell WHMpress about the page that will be used for client area. To do that select your page from WHMpress > Client Area > WHMCS Client Area URL