Note for existing customers: legacy WHMCS client area cannot be upgraded, It will be installed as a new plugin. Details
Download the complete package from code canyon and extract it. It contains two zip files and a readme file
- WHMpress_Client_Area_API.zip: Installable WordPress file
- Whmpress_helper-v.3.zip: WHMCS addon file for WHMCS
1. Install & Configure WP Plugin
After installing the plugin, visit WHMCS Client Area Menu WCAP > Settings >
To configure WHMCS Client Area, please enter
- WHMCS URL, Admin User, and Password
- Enter API Access And Invoice Auth Key,
To define above keys, open configuration.php file in WHMCS root folder
Paste following code in it.
//--- keys for API access --- $api_access_key = 'replace-me'; $autoauthkey = 'replace-me';
replace keys with random numbers and characters. Remember auto auth key cannot accept symbols. details
Using Client Area: To start using WHMCS Client Area, simply place the following shortcode in a WordPress page.
2. Install and configure WHMCS-Helper
WHMpress helper 3.0 is an integral part of the integration process. It helps WP to communicate with WHMCS more efficiently.
Note: Perform this on your WHMCS installation.
- Upload contents of whmpress-helper.zip to /modules/addons/ located in your WHMCS install folder.
- Then Login to your WHMCS admin panel and activate the WHMpress Helper via the Setup->Addon Modules Menu Item.
- If you wish direct visitors to your WHMCS to be redirected to WordPress, Click configure, and enter WordPress Client Area URL (where you have placed [whmcs_client_area] shortcode). There is no need to fill any other value.