Ajax based domain search and Whois fully integrated with WHMCS to place orders. while whmpress_domain_search_ajax takes users input, and display the output with domains suggestions. If you want to show the domain search result on a different page (say page B) then just paste the same shortcode on Page B and place the page B URL in Search result Div/URL parameter in the shortcode on the first page.
- html_id: add a custom id to the table element for further CSS customization.
- html_class: CSS class to apply on main wrapper div that holds all other elements.
- text_class: custom CSS to apply on a text box
- button_class: custom CSS to apply on div wrapper for button
- button_text: Text to show on the search button
- placeholder: Placeholder text for domain text box
- action: specify url where the form will submit, if not mentioned it will submit to the same page
- whois_link: Yes or No to show the whois link or not. The important is that this link will only show if the searched domain is not available.
- www_link: Yes or No to show the domain www link on domain suggestion form or not. This link will only appear if the searched domain is not available.
- disable_domain_spinning: Yes or No to show the domain spinner or not.
- 0 = This will redirect to order landing page and show the suggestions on that.
- 1 = This will redirect to direct domain settings on the landing page.
- 0 = Open order landing page in the same tab.
- 1 = Open order landing page in a new tab.
- show_price: Yes or No to show the searched domain price, suggested domains price or not.
- show_years: Yes or No to show the years for which domain is available in the given price.
- 0 = Search the domain in all extensions.
- 1 = Search the domain in extensions only listed in WHMCS.
- enable_transfer_link: Yes or No to show the domain transfer link on domain suggestion form or not. This link will only appear if the searched domain is not available.
- append_url: This will append custom parameters with domain order URL.