Displays price of a WHMCS Service (Hosting Plan) for all billing cycle in the dropdown list along with optional order button. Service id is the only required parameters,
[whmpress_order_combo id = ""]
- html_template: template to show order combo in different formats.
- id: Id of the service (Hosting Plan), You can find the IDs of all your services in WHMpress > Services/Products section.
- html_id: add a custom id to the table element for further CSS customization.
- html_class: Add a custom class to the wrapping HTML element.
- combo_class: Add a custom class to the combo
- button_class: Add a custom class to the button
- currency: Used with multi-currency, set the Currency in which price is displayed, if not mentioned session currency is used (which user have selected), if no session is found, currency set as default in WHMCS is used.
- billingcycles: Billing cycle of service, one from one-time, monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, annually, biennially, triennially. If skipped, yearly price is returned.
- decimals: how many decimals to show. If skipped no decimals are displayed.
- show_button: weather to show order button or not. Default is “yes”
- rows: 1 or 2
- 1: Button is shown in the same row along with price combo
- 2: show button in next row, below the combo
- button_text: Text to show on button
- show_discount: weather to show discount or not. Default is “yes”
- discount_type: monthly or yearly
- monthly: Additionally shows calculated monthly price with multiyear prices.
- Yearly: Additionally shows calculated discount in % with multiyear prices.
- prefix: show currency prefix
- suffix: show currency suffix
- params: This will append custom parameters with order URL.