Displays the name, details, price & order button or a combo of a WHMCS Service (Hosting Plan) in a lot of customization options. Service id is the only required parameters, will return “Invalid id” if service id does not exist. If no other parameter is given yearly service price is returned.
[whmpress_pricing_table id = ""]
- html_template: Different templates are available for pricing table. Here is the choice to choose different HTML templates.
- id: Id of the service (Hosting Plan), You can find the IDs of all your services in WHMpress > Services/Products section.
- html_id: add a custom id to the table element for further CSS customization.
- html_class: Add a custom class to the wrapping HTML element.
- currency: Used with multi-currency, set the Currency in which price is displayed, if not mentioned session currency is used (which user have selected), if no session is found, currency set as default in WHMCS is used.
- billingcycle: Billing cycle of service, one from one-time, monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, annually, biennially, triennially. If skipped, yearly price is returned.
- show_price: Display price or not
- show_combo: Yes or No to show combo which includes the price of service according to each billingcycle.
- show_discount: Yes or No to show the discount on the service price according to each billing cycle.
- discount_type: monthly or yearly to show discount month wise or year wise.
- show_button: Show the submit button or not
- Button_Text: Text to show on the order button
- process_description: If the description for the service is not set in key: value format, then set it to NO, this will not process the description as key: value.
- show_description_icon: Yes or No to show description icon or not.
- show_description_tooltip: Yes or No to show description tooltip or not.
- primary_color: User can set the colour for pricing table which he/she wants. Here is the option to set the primary colour for the template.
- secondary_color: User can also set the secondary colour for the selected template from here.
- convert_monthly: Yes or no to convert all service prices into monthly, It converts the selected billingcycle price into the monthly price.
- override_order_url: This will override the default order URL of the service order button. You can set custom order URL here.
- override_order_combo_url: This will override the default order URL of the service order combo.
- append_order_url: This will append custom parameters with order URL.