This video explains more features of the Domain Search provided by WHMpress. WHMpress is a WP plugin that provides us a complete solution for integrating WHMCS WordPress. Conventionally domain search results are displayed on the same page and in the same container where domain search box is placed. WHMpress allows us the option to display domain search results in a different container on the same page where your domain search box is placed. First we will see the conventional way and later on, explore the dynamic option provided to us by WHMpress.
WHMpress Domain Search – A Thorough Review – Part 2
Following are the steps to explore above mentioned features of Domain Search.
- Create a new page in WP site by clicking on Add New and name it as Ajax results down to page.
- Click on Add Element option of Visual composer plugin and add row element.
- Edit Row Settings by selecting Stretch row from the Row stretch dropdown menu in General tab.
- Inside the Design Options tab, click on the +(add button) to add any background image. Once you have selected the background image, click on Set image
- Now add an element to this row by clicking on WHMPress tab and selecting the Domain Search Ajax shortcode. This will open Domain Search Ajax Setting box, use its default settings and click on Save Changes. Click on Publish to publish the page and click on View page to view the page.
- Open the page and you will see your selected background image placed behind Domain search box.
- Now search any domain name. The search results will be shown with the same background image on the same container.
- We can also show domain search results in a different container on the same page where your domain search box is placed.
- Go back to your page named as Ajax results down to page. Lets add another row.
- After adding the row go to the Row Settings and give an id to this new row. In the General tab, enter mydomain in the Row ID box and click on Save changes. Do remember the id you entered.
- Edit settings of Domain Search Ajax shortcode placed on first row, by clicking on Edit Domain Search Ajax icon, this will open the Domain Search Ajax Settings box.
- Put that id in the Search result URL and click on Save Changes. Update the page by clicking on Update. Click on View page to view changes to your page.
- Notice, now as you search any domain it shows search results on a different container on same page.